ABOUT FOUNDATION ACADEMY OF AMSTERDAM
Foundation Academy of Amsterdam is located at CEC Building on the second floor. CEC accomodates educational insititions.
Who can study at Foundation?
Foundation Academy of Amsterdam offers alternative higher education, which is tuition-free or in some cases very low budget academic education. Foundation is established for the following persons:
1) Migrants with low incomes, domestic workers, refugees & stateless people anywhere in the world, especially in Europe who cannot attend a regular university, but they are willing to further their education in the fields of Human Rights, Global Studies and Theological Education.
2) Minorities in any society who are discriminated due to race, gender, religion or lifestyle and therefore the higher education is not accessible to them.
3) Persecuted Christians, pastors and, clergies, church workers and leaders.
4) The citizens of the Majority World (the developing world), who cannot afford to study at a state or private university,
due to high fees and heavy financial loads.
5) Those who cannot afford to study at a regular university due to financial reasons, but they are looking to further their academic education.
6) Human rights NGOs, social justice institutions can refer their members or workers (with their consent) to our Integrated Human Rights Education or Global Study programs.
Foundation Academy of Amsterdam is known for its Integrated Human Rights education and its Global Study education. Foundation's alumni are currently active in Labor Unions, NGOs, and other social movements.
7) Churches and Christian ministries who are looking for a balanced and holistic theological education to train their leaders and their pastors. Foundation has special theological programs and paths that can prepare them either for ordination or for ministry.
Do you belong to any of these groups, and you feel you are called to study with Foundation, then send the office an email
and express your interest and your motivations. Look into our programs and indicate your choice.
Send your email to email@example.com
All the programs of Foundation Academy of Amsterdam are fully accredited by International Council of Higher Education www.ichenetwork.net. Further, Foundation is a member of various organizations.
FOUNDATION ACADEMY OF AMSTERDAM: PROVIDING ACCESSIBLE ACADEMIC EDUCATION
Education is a matter of human rights and should be open and accessible to everyone seeking it.
Since our establishment in 2006, our mission has been to ensure that education is available to everyone, especially those who might otherwise struggle to explore their talents. We firmly believe in education as a human right, with equal access to knowledge forming the foundation for a fairer and more equitable world.
At The Foundation Academy, we envision a world where education knows no borders—a future where quality academic education is accessible to all, regardless of background or circumstances. Our team is united in a shared vision and a solid commitment to making a difference in the lives of marginalized and discriminated individuals.
We understand that education isn't just about gaining knowledge; it's about empowerment and fostering a sense of purpose and dignity in our students. By providing access to programs in integrated human rights, global studies, and theology to those willing to overcome limitations, we enable our students to reach their full potential.
We use hybrid education methods to tailor our programs to our students' needs. Through distance learning and online lectures, we ensure that education is accessible to as many people as possible, regardless of their circumstances.
If you qualify to become a student at our institution and are interested in studying at The Foundation Academy, explore our programs and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, expressing your interest and motivation. Further information on the application process can be found on the 'admissions' page.